“To meet the agreed requirements of the customer in time and consistently, by constantly investing in employee development and process improvement, leading to continual quality improvement “.
- To be a market leader by enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Improve the competence of employees by continuous training in their areas of work.
- Involve front line people to improve process of cross-training, development and gap analysis.
- Demonstrate commitment and compliance to the Quality Management System.
- Adopt new processes with least wastages in all the services being offered to Customers.
- Reduce wastages across the company by reducing cost of poor quality (COPQ) by 30% every year.
- Study variance of processes of each of our groups by using tools like Statistical Quality Control (SQC) Error.
- Conduct Management and Operational Analysis etc. and reduce the gap in variance.
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
The Quality Standards at IDS is in conformance with the Quality Management System standard (ISO 9001:2008). IDS has been awarded this prestigious certification by a third party certifying body, “Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS)” accredited with RvA.
IDS employs a certified Lead Assessor on ISO 9001:2008 standard, who ensures the processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained. IDS, delivers the highest possible quality services by confirming adherence to:
- Maintaining a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business.
- Monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) processes to ensure they are effective.
- Keeping adequate records.
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary.
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness.
- Facilitating continuous improvement
Additionally, certified internal auditors conduct system audits at regular intervals. Internal Audits measure and monitor how well the QMS is being followed:
- Measure the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Allow us to fix problems with the QMS.
- Allow us to make improvements to the QMS
We follow a robust monitoring process for QMS at IDS:
ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System
“We at IDS are committed to maintaining and improving information security within its practices, henceforth, minimizing its exposure to risks and ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of information processed in Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) and Business Process Outsourcing Services (BPO) we offer. We provide timely availability of information to all relevant stakeholders while complying with the business, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements as applicable”.
IDS is a certified ISO 27001:2005 (Information Security Management System) operation, as deemed compliant by Moody International certification Ltd., the world’s leading accredited certifying agency on ISMS.
At IDS, in order to provide our customers with a secured IT environment, we:
- Develop, implement, and effectively measure information security management practices.
- Follow a risk-based approach that is structured and proactive to help plan and implement ISMS, resulting in an appropriate level of organizational security.
- Implement suitable controls to establish, implement, maintain and improve the ISMS.
- Ensure that the right people, processes, procedures, and technologies are in place to protect our customers’ valuable information assets.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data resources.
- Follow stringent compliances and establish an audit trail of all those who have the access to client information.
- Maintain well defined security policies regarding physical site security, systems/network security, Information security, personnel security, Internet usage policies and service level agreements.
AS 9100 B Aerospace Quality Management System
IDS, has been certified for AS 9100 B certification from NVT Quality Ltd, India since Sept, 2009.
AS9100 is an outline for a Quality Management System for the Aerospace and Defence Industries. The AS 9100 B is aligned to and based on ISO 9001:2000, but with nearly 100 additional requirements specific to aerospace, AS9100 provides suppliers with a comprehensive quality system for providing safe and reliable products to the aerospace industry.
HIPPA @ IDS (Health Care Services)
IDS has an effective compliance plan in place, which is implemented and monitored by our HIPAA compliance officer. By adopting the best practices approach to privacy and security, we are committed to delivering services and products that enable our clients to meet HIPAA requirements.
Highlights of the compliance plan
- IDS has a designated HIPAA Compliance Officer who coordinates, monitors and maintains the compliance plan.
- A Confidentiality Agreement is signed by all employees at the time of joining the organization and employees are aware that they will be penalized for any security violation.
- At regular intervals, IDS conducts Compliance Training Programs for all employees. This further ensures awareness and ethical work standards.
- Through regular monitoring and reporting all processes are checked for security glitches.
- All IDS workflow systems (ClaimsPro and BillsPro) are fully HIPAA compliant.