We provide timely availability of information to all relevant stakeholders while complying with the business, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements as applicable.
IDS is a certified ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System) operation, as deemed compliant by Moody International certification Ltd., the world's leading accredited certifying agency on ISMS.
At IDS, in order to provide our customers with a secured IT environment, we:
- Develop, implement, and effectively measure information security management practices
- Follow a risk-based approach that is structured and proactive to help plan and implement ISMS, resulting in an appropriate level of organizational security
- Implement suitable controls to establish, implement, maintain and improve the ISMS
- Ensure that the right people, processes, procedures, and technologies are in place to protect our customers' valuable information assets
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data resources
- Follow stringent compliances and establish an audit trail of all those who have the access to client information
- Maintain well defined security policies regarding physical site security, systems/network security, Information security, personnel security, Internet usage policies and service level agreements