English Language Trainer
- 3 Years
- Noida or Mohali
- Openings: 3
- Education: Any Graduate or above can apply
We are considering your profile for the position of English Language Trainer.
- Graduate or above qualified only can apply
- Candidate must have strong exposure of English language training in international process. He / She must possess minimum 3 years or above experience of giving core English Language trainings in speaking, listening, writing correct sentence formation
- Excellent skills of English Grammar, sentence creation, preference given to those who can provide training on Medical English
- Excellent Listening & Comprehension skills. Must be familiar with US Accent
- Provide Coaching & Feedback to enhance agent performance
- Determining & conducting need based training programs (Communication, Process & Soft Skills) of Executives to enhance their operational efficiency leading to increased productivity & performance
- Evaluating effectiveness of training & development programs; formulating or reviewing training strategy and determining appropriate instructional methodologies and formats
- Participate in calibrations to ensure consistent scoring & feedback delivery approach
- Collecting feedback received from Trainees in developing relevant training modules to ensure effectiveness
- Support floor Training Initiatives: Resolution & Communication /Vitality Trainings etc.
- He/she must be good in preparing PPT to prepare modules in slides for effective learning, to generate reports for reviews etc.
- He/she must have problem solving attitude to work in any condition and think alternatively for smooth functioning of process
- Candidate must have good analytical bent of mind to support recruitment teams in their day routine hiring needs and evaluations
- Candidate must be self-driven person who can take some decision individually
- Candidate must willing to work in night shift
Role & responsibilities of the profile: Training Employees on the ground of English Language.
Compensation & Allowance: As per industry Standards, Hike on current salary.
Walk-in Interview information: Monday to Friday ( Morning 11 am to 5 pm daily ) Excluding holidays, Saturday and Sunday.
- IDS Infotech Limited, India C-138, Phase-8, Industrial Area, Mohali.
- Openings: 1
We are considering your profile for the position of SAS Programmer.
Job Summary: Provide statistical programming support to clinical trials for regulatory submission. Support Data Management in data set creations/transfers, integrity checks, and quality audits. Support Biostatistics in statistical analysis, including generating data listing, tables, and figures for clinical trials. Develop and maintain the infrastructure for project files of SAS datasets and SAS codes. Act as a liaison between clinical and subcommittees and project teams on an as-needed basis.
- Perform or oversee team in performing all SAS programming required for clinical trial analysis and reporting
- Design/develop SAS macros and other utilities to expedite SAS programming activities
- Generate Safety and Efficacy tables, listings, and graphs per protocol, Statistical Analysis Plan, and/or approved client request
- Participate in statistical program validation and quality control activities
- Created datasets according to CDISC standards: SDTM format data sets; AdAM format data sets
- Interact with other departments, such as Clinical Operations, Project Management, and Data Management to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects
- Program data cleaning checks, as necessary, to facilitate Data Management's data cleaning activities
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification.
This document is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to process scientific and medical data
- Very strong SAS programming skills required, with proficiency in SAS/Base, SAS/Stat and SAS Macros. Basic understanding of SAS/Graph
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of statistical programming
- Proficient in manipulating and analyzing SAS data
- Ability to identify data issues, present problems, and implement solutions
- Capability of communicating technical concepts clearly, concisely, and understandably to non-statistical colleagues
- Good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and analysis activities and basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines (FDA/CFR, ICH/GCP)
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Education or Equivalent Experience: Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics or other related, scientific field and two to five years of relevant professional experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
Contact Person Name & Contact Number, Email ID: Sandeep Thakur, +91-1725061741, email@example.com
Chemical Database Specialist
- 2+ Years
- Openings: 03
- Education: Master's degree in Chemistry
We are considering your profile for the position of Chemical Database Specialist.
- Responsible to capture chemical information from new/existing regulations
- Researching and updating Client Chemical family databases
- Contribute scientific expertise to consulting work related to Cosmetics/Food Contact projects
- Documentation in compliance with ISO 9001 quality management system
- Participating in continuous process improvement initiatives
- Complete all responsibilities as assigned
- Master's degree in Chemistry or related field required
- Strong foundation in organic, inorganic, and reaction chemistry, including chemical nomenclature, structures, formulae, and families
- 2+ years' experience in global chemical regulations and data management is preferred
- Strong Commitment to Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Strong professional discretion and scientific judgment required to make decisions regarding the identity of chemicals, the appropriateness of chemical families, and the representation of regulatory and scientific data in different database formats
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- MS Access database experience a plus
- 05 Years
- Openings: 01
- Education: Master degree in Toxicology
We are considering your profile for the position of Toxicology.
- Regulatory data evaluation e.g. regulatory reviews
- Knowledge of testing methodology e.g. acute, chronic, and genetic toxicity
- GHS classification
- Exposure assessment
- Chemistry: physchem/inorganic/organic
- Ability to write/edit English fluently
- MS Access/ SQL
- MS Excel
- Risk Assessment
- QA/QC of chemical data
- QSAR expertise
- Mathematical modeling, e.g. Monte Carlo simulations